From Initial Concept through Retail Distribution, our lawyers have implemented product safety criteria directly into the manufacturing process in a way that builds upon your existing manufacturing system. These criteria demonstrate your company’s deliberate emphasis on product safety. Your action on these criteria protects the product user and prevents product liability events.
We have experience working with your toxicologists, industrial hygienists, mechanical and chemical engineers to
- prepare comprehensive safety protocols
- require compliance from foreign vendors with material and design specifications,
- write contemporaneous, defensive engineering documents, including close-the-loop memoranda,
- perform specific hazard analyses,
- develop and integrate internal testing criteria, and
- adopt industry standards.
We have also
- written specific product identification systems,
- prepared warranties and disclaimers,
- prepared vendor purchase orders and supply contracts,
- prepared company document retention systems
- worked directly with Customer Service Representatives to sharpen intake data, and
- recorded intake data for use in R & D, determining foreseeable use, and preparing design change orders.
We are not engineers; we are lawyers. We reduce your product hazards on multiple fronts through a multi-disciplinary effort that joins your resources with the strongest available liability protection. Our mission is product safety through liability protection.